Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Donegal: Part 2


My Donegal is officially blocked and it was actually cold enough to wear it today. So here is the official picture. As an aside, the wooly board is new. My husband helped me make it which almost makes up for past Christmas gifts.

On another topic, my little girl started preschool today. My baby is growing up. Sniff. Sniff.

Related links:
Swatching
More Donegal swatches
Even more Donegal swatches
Ribbing finished
Slow progress
More slow progress
Getting started
Body almost completed
Steeks
Donegal Finished!

7 comments:

Dorothy said...

Beautiful! And the fit is beautiful too. Can't believe it's cold enough there to wear it. Can't wait for sweater weather here.

Lisa said...

It looks awesome.

DeeAnn said...

Congratulations! It looks great :)

sillyewe said...

Kudos!! It looks great! And I love the fact that you two built your woolie board.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It looks great!

Geri said...

Your Donegal is beautiful! You are a great inspiration to the rest of us!
Geri

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful DONEGAL! It almost makes me want to pull out my stashed Donegal yarn and start working on the corrugated ribbing! How marvelous that your husband helped you to make a Wooly Board, too! Santa is bringing me one for Christmas.