Monday, September 04, 2006

Quick Update

Just thought I would add a quick update. I am working along on my Donegal sweater. I am halfway through the second sleeve so I should be done in time to wear it for winter. Yeah!



I have finished a skirt for my daughter. Isn't it just awful? She loves it though. Colors hand-selected by a four year old girl. The pattern is from Greetings from Knit Cafe. A very quick knit for a little girl who loves anything frilly but who won't wear sweaters. The only thing that I would do differently is to use a hemmed edge on the bottom the next time around. (No pun intended.)



I have also finished my entrelac scarf finally. I am not much of a scarf knitter but I think that it came out nice thanks to the Noro Kuyeron yarn. My onlycomplaintt is that I like my scarves to be reversible and this one definitely has a wrong side.

In the future I have a lot of sock action that I have not yet blogged on. But that is for another day. . .

1 comment:

DeeAnn said...

Awww it looks just like 4 year old heaven :)