Yarn Sale. Do any words make your heart beat faster? This morning my LYS had a progressive yarn sale with 50% off all of your yarn for the first hour this morning. I had to restrain myself a bit but this is what I came out with.
1. 2 balls of Kidsilk Haze in Heavenly. I think that I will make a lace scarf from this.
2. 2 balls of lace weight yarn in cream. This was a leap of faith since the ball band is written in Chinese. Each balls is 62.5 g. I will make some type of shawl from this.
3. 2 100 g balls of Regia Cotton sock yarn in Navy & Blues and Pale Blue/Tan.
4. 2 balls of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn in Black Watch. I had been wanting to try this for awhile and am finally getting a chance.
5. 6 balls of Cashsoft Baby DK in crocus to make Soleil from Knitty.
6. And finally 2 balls of Rowan Polar in silver lining for a quick scarf.
This should keep me in yarn through the summer.