Monday, October 24, 2005

Peacock in Progress - Chart 6


We have finally made it to Grand Rapids, Michigan and I am up to my eyeballs in boxes. The good news is that I know where my yarn is. As long as that is accounted for all is well. It has also rapidly turned into fall. I have gotten to wear my green aran sweater for the first time. I think that was overly ambitious, however, since I had to take it off by afternoon.

I have finished chart 6 of my Peacock Feathers Shawl. It is turning out fairly nice and I am actually having a lot of fun with it now. I think that I find knitting it enjoyable so long as I do not have to shift the stitch markers which I find quite time consuming and annoying. I finished my first 440 yard ball of yarn on row 170. I have 3 balls left which makes me think I may have quite a lot leftover. I am thinking of doing the Estonian scarf that was in Vogue Knitting or Branching Out from Knitty. We'll see what I am in the mood for when this is all over.

No comments: