Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Peacock In Progress - Chart 4


After a Peacock slowdown, I have complete chart 4. I think that the hardest part of this pattern is shifting the stitch markers on most rows. It really slows me down but I am not confident enough to do the pattern without the stitch markers.

I have stopped counting the stitches every row. I realized that if I mess up it is always leaving out a yarn over. It is much easier to just pick up the yarn over on the next pattern row when you realize your mistake than tinking which inevitably ends up in dropped stitches or other catastrophes.

The medium-sized feathers are almost done. After chart 5 I can start working on the large feathers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of the Blog
The Daily News has a created a place where people go to talk about the issues of the day ... Kids are in school for an education, not for driving or parking privileges.
What a very instructive blog! Try to keep it going. I can advise you to go on this website: it's a dating site website. Simply dating site !