Monday, October 15, 2007

Would it be wrong to buy a coat to match stash yarn?

I ordered a coat the other day, in part, because I imagined how it would look with some Noro Silk Garden that I have in my stash. Matching hat and mittens . . . Is this wrong?

I am continuing to plug along on Katherine. I am a third of the way done on the last sleeve. At this point I just want to finish this sweater so that I can wear it and start on something new. It has been a long knit but I find myself continuously amazed at how beautiful she is.











In preparation for winter I have also been knitting the requisite mittens, socks, hats, etc. I have just finished up a pair of thrummed mittens for my son. So warm. They should be a good addition for the winter.

3 comments:

miyamojo said...

Katherine is beautiful! I remember when you were swatching it in the Tudor Roses KAL. I knew I saw it somewhere! You're finishing it at a good time - cooler weather! I admit that I buy clothes to match my yarn too! m :)

Marji said...

how could it be wrong? A little on the humorous side, but def not wrong. I'd do the same thing. ;)

Anonymous said...

Doesn't everyone buy their clothes to match their yarn (ROTFL!) Of course it makes perfect sense.